Saturday 22 June 2013

Start of the journey.


Damn.. this thinspos. I really hope to be one of them one day. To fit into beautiful sets of clothes. I can't even fit beautifully in any of my clothes thats because I've gained a few weights. No. No. I'm wrong. Not a few but many extra weights ! I can see disgusting fats clinging onto my body. Eww. Yes, eww. Anyway, my dream is to be skinny. oops. wrong. My dream is to be the skinniest among all the girls in town. I create this blog so that I can rant and such and to share with you guys on this tough journey I'm on. First thing first, my Current Weight is 127lb and my Height is 5'2 and I aim to be 100lb by the end of the year. Sounds hard huh. But I will definitely make it. All you have to do is just watch me.
Throughout this journey, I'm cutting down on my food intake. Instead of having 2,000 calories ( That's the normal food intake for people ) , I will be having less than 500. If I have more than that, I will exercise it off. I calculate my calories through an app called MyFitnessPal. It's a really good app that track down your exercises as well ! Cool. Secondly, I will be going onto a diet. Nahh, maybe not a diet but I will be going on to a water fast. I won't have anything except water/ any sorts of liquid. juice, energy drink, coffee, tea etc. I'm having my 50 hour water fast right now. 1/50 down. Thirdly, I have an exercise partner so exercise doesn't sounds like a burden when I have a friend to accompany me burn off those fats . those disgusting fats. Yeah yeah. Finally, I will look at thinspos everytime I feel like eating. It does help. I also plan to take laxatives , chew gums  and also do pilates . Perhaps / Maybe I will try it out. Anyway, bare in mind. I'm not Pro Ana or Wannarexics or anything, I just crave to be skinny. That's it.




No comments:

Post a Comment